HOW TO GET STARTED:
Just show up!
Please arrive atleast 15 minutes before your first class to settle in and register.
Always arrive on time. Once the gates/doors are closed, no access will be given.
- Be prepared to stay the duration of the class as early exit is also not permitted - the most important parts of a yoga class are the beginning and end.
- We recommend the 10 consecutive day special. This will allow you to try out all the styles and teachers on offer, as well as finding your rhythm with the schedule to make an experienced decision going forward.
- No need to book prior to arriving, come to class as it suits you.
- Wear comfortable clothing. No need for shoes in yoga.
- A yoga mat is needed. Mat hire is included in the consecutive day special, thereafter you can purchase a yoga mat from our shop.
- We don't advise drinking water during yoga, as it is a distraction, and also affects the stomach which is being worked on through the yoga asanas.
- Avoid eating 2 hours prior to your yoga class.
- Please arrive with prior eft or cash as we don't accept credit cards.
- Our bank details are Haum of Yoga Fourways, Nedbank current acc: 1328016544 Branch: 132805